Wednesday 20 October 2010

Is there anybody out there?

After much denying, deliberating and then procrastinating for what might seem like light years in cyberspace, I have finally decided to take the plunge and pour my muddled thoughts into this blog...

So what is my inspiration? Does my opinion matter? Will my thoughts make a difference? Why did I change my mind? Perhaps its the bit of free time, or the feeling that I am getting older and I need to do something new in my life (and stick with it!)..

I guess time will tell, meanwhile I will go back to being lazy and wondering what Pink Floyd's (if they were one person) blog would have been like!

2 comments:

  1. Being lazy.....you are best at that........well looking forward to read some of your thoughts....meanwhile..enjoy being lazyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogosphere. looking fwd to reading more of your thoughts

    ReplyDelete